Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Desires...

Do you have any desire? What do you wish to have the most, if you are given money, what would you buy?

Of course, human are undeniably materialistic, wishing for more even after we got what we want… It is our nature, being insatiable… For me personally, I love only two things… I mean for the time being, it might change though in the future…

Just being as a normal guy, I desire for a car, not any super-expensive sports car, but the car which caught my attention is the cute little Volkswagen Beetle… Driving a yellow beetle on the street has always been one of my must-achieve dreams… But this dream is indeed too expensive for me now, maybe I can only make this dream comes true after I get a job and start earning…

Since it is pointless for me to obsess over Volkswagen now, I can’t afford anyway, my second desire would be more realistic for me to achieve… I love liquor, hard liquors! Brandy, Bacardi, Chivas, Vodka, VSOP, XO, Rum, Tequila…… Of all still, I prefer Scotch Whiskey the best… My so called another must-achieve dream is to get the full set of Johnny walker collection, I want to have all the colour labels, RED, BLACK, GREEN, BLUE & GOLD… Obviously this is not easy, I need at least a thousand for this…


Just to clarify that I’m not a “kaki botol”, once a while few shots of whiskey can be real refreshing… =)