Sunday, April 18, 2010

When I’m not happy…

I play basketball – during midnight – at mat rempit area – with “rempinator” – and a few besties – under the rain – I run – jump – shout – and play like mad – without worrying – because I’ve “rempinator” – protecting me – and my friends – I throw everything unhappy – far behind my head – exhausted – after the game – we sit down – had some men’s talk – while enjoying the drizzling night – feel so nice – with true friends – who dare scolding me – right on my face – making me realized – that I need to change – for a better future – drive back home – alone – after that – with my radio – blasting to the max – with the DJ – playing techno music – some thoughts running through my mind – but are not disturbed – by the techno mix – stop in front – of my house – contemplated – for a few minutes – and I decide – to – SMILE again…

There is no point being unhappy after all, cause I am not fit to be…