Thursday, April 8, 2010

=)

I received a so called “compliment” from a friend yesterday morning… It went like this…

“Why are you wearing a yellow shirt, holding a pink file and carrying a green bag? But you look nice with the colours, seldom people can look so colourful yet nice…”

*Speechless*

I kind of get what she meant after that, simple said, she just wanted to tell me that I look like a clown… Right?

I don’t mind being a clown though, seriously, I feel happy when people around me are happy… Should I say I’m easily influenced by people around, or I should say I’m the one who influences people? Whatever it is, main point here is that I like to see people smile, I like happy environment, and I like laughter… A simple grin from anyone might just make my day, especially from a special person… I would be on cloud nine for the whole day if that happens… =)

College life seems more and more interesting for me, too bad my semester is going to end very soon… No more college after that, it would be university by then… Regretted for being socially isolated last semester… Maybe it was due to that factor, yes it must be… Now that when I reminisce back, I feel so stupid, I was so STUPID last time… I would have had more fun without that stupid X factor… Anyway, glad that I’m now enjoying my second semester very well… I love going to college, I love all my classes except for Compscience, English, Maths and Moral… Ok, that left Chemistry and Bio class only… But hey, they are my favourites! Just love the lecturers and of course my course mates as well!

Although my result drops slightly this semester but, who cares, it is not something that bothers me anymore… Decided to just live my life in this last two months in college so that I won’t need to regret after that…

Another new day in college… By the way, holiday is coming in 2 days time! So smile… =)