Sunday, July 5, 2009

Statement of my recent life...

1. Monash University Foundation Year, I’m coming… For the next whole week, it will be my orientation week, I hope to meet some friends who are not in the category of ‘nerds’ or ‘bookworms’ or whatsoever… Owh, shouldn’t say like that cause sooner or later, I’ll become a nerd too…

2. I’ve to live in the hostel provided by government starting from this Monday simply because I’m a JPA scholar… Feel like I’m returning back to my NS life…

3. Welcome back Shin Mun, for a three weeks break… Although you didn’t get to see all the shocking faces yesterday night, but we had tried our best to give them surprise right? Haha, next time when you come back again, I’ll make a more galvanizing plan… Good to see a healthy you yesterday night, wish you all the best in your life…

4. Happy birthday to Amy… Just came back home from Amy’s birthday party… It was a nice party, with 4 tables full of delicious food, and with a bunch of ‘cute’ friends of Abbie… To Abbie’s friends a.k.a. my new friends, seriously it’s nice to know you guys… Hope that we have a chance to hang out again next time…

5. Sis is coming back in 3 more days, this Wednesday and she’ll be back… Can’t wait to see her, and at the same time can’t wait for the chocolates that she promised me to bring back… Take care of yourself well when you are coming back home sis, here, wishing you a safe journey returning home… I miss you…


********** END OF STATEMENT **********