Friday, July 10, 2009

Update...

Last day of orientation… I just done my units registration and gotten my timetable for the whole semester… And now, I’m in the Computer Learning Center, using Wei Jen’s password to access computer… Well, it has been a long time since I last updated my blog, I feel long but actually it was merely 4 days agoI have no choice as I’m currently staying in the hostel without an internet connection…

If you were to ask me how’s my life here in college? Or some questions regarding to my hostel maybe? Well, I’ll advise you to ask the GOD as I can only describe my life now in one word – DISASTER…

Don’t get too upset if GOD never answer your prayer, cause me myself, I always got this answer when I pray to the GOD…

GOD is busy, may I help you?

Well, life is like a steeperchase, there are obstacles waiting for us to overcome throughout life… So, I guess I’ll just have to bear with this harsh times and hopefully GOD is free enough someday to offer me a better life…

Friends, I miss you all…