Monday, July 13, 2009

Friendship Rocks!

Not quite sure whether it is planned or just a coincident… I mean all of my buddies are blogging about friendship or something related to it in their recent posts… Alright, maybe the theme of this week for blogging is friendship, so I should also post something about my friends right? Hmm, I’ve just gotten the pictures taken during Shin Mun’s farewell party half a year ago from her… So, let me introduce some of my besties, my Friday nights’ gathering kaki, my yam cha kaki, my cc kaki, my basketball kaki and my gays kaki…

Ka Seng the Blurboy…

His name is Ka Seng, my high school basketball team captain… He is the one who earns my respect, whom I salute a lot in the basketball court… Yes, let me repeat, I only respect him when there’s something to do with basketball… Great player, but a greater leader… Besides that, he’s basically a siao kia… Always comes out with the most inane remarks, wherever he goes, laughter follows… That’s why, if you want to have some laugh, just stay around him and you’ll get what you want!

Eu Jin the Rock Star…

Actually I should be the rock star, but since I got no long hair and I can’t sing Daughtry’s songs better than him, he ended up being the ROCK STAR! He’s a cool, smart and good looking guy but most importantly, he’s now single and available… Girls, grab the chance! Well, if you are wondering what makes him so cool, let me just tell you his famous quote – “She doesn’t deserves me…” So every time when a relationship ends, this would be his reason… He plays bass and can sing well, talented in music I have to admit…

Yan Zheng the Anaconda…

This guy is unique… Why? Cause he has the tendency to be bullied by everyone… Anyone can just bully him cause he would never get angry in a thousand years and most likely he’ll just say: “never mind la…” He is smart, can study like a geek… He’s talented as a keyboardist in his band… He’s funny with his playful jokes… And he’s stupid, very very stupid with his driving skills… For safety, do not enter his car when he’s driving! Hmm, I can’t say that he’s perfect, but one thing is for sure, he’s a loyal guy… To his girl friend if you are reading this, I want to tell you that, you are super lucky to have this boy friend, don’t lose him…

Wei Jen the Best PG…

Caution, do not approach this guy if you don’t have the antibody to against him… U might vomit until death listening to him saying how expert or how professional he is in every single field… Undeniably he is a skillful drummer, skillful driver as well, not to mention a skillful dota player… But definitely he is NOT a skillful PG! According to him, his shooting rate for 3 points ball is 70%, which means 7 balls out of 10... But his result shows that his shooting rate is 0… He missed all shots but we don’t blame him, cause he always has reasons for that… I’m quite impressed with some of his philosophies…
Some examples:
*Pro drivers do not need to on signal while driving…
*You got no balls, can never be a millionaire…
*You are good/you are handsome/you are talented/you can drive…… but I’m better!
…… and there are a lot more still…


Above are my kaki-kakis whom I hang out with almost every week… We miss high school life a lot, that was the only time when we get to spend with friends together so often… Before I end, SHIN MUN! You are returning back to your second home tomorrow and so do I, I’m returning back to my “second home” too on tomorrow… Wish you have a safe journey there and do take care of yourself well… We are here looking forward for your next return, for our next true or dare game… Study hard over there but don’t forget to enjoy life at the same time… Don’t forget us as well, we will miss you a lot… Bye Shin Mun…

Photo taken on Shin Mun's farewell party… From top left: Mun Hong, Ka Seng, Yan Zheng, Eu Jin, Shin Mun, Yan Le, Marcus, Yeong Bin, Sanjay, Aini, Ian, Wei Jen and Kin Mun…