Saturday, July 11, 2009

Check out my hostel!

Just came back from a Friday night gathering, credits given to the one who planned for tonight… Cause tonight, we got FULL ATTENDENCE! Right, I couldn’t sleep now and for your information, I’ve to wake up at 6 tomorrow to attend a workshop in my college… But since tonight I’m staying in my home sweet home, and also with my beloved sis from Russia, I’ve to cherish it very well… Let me just tell you how terrible my life was in my hostel for the past few days…

My hostel - Casa Subang Apartment… Somewhere near Mydin and Giant Subang… The building is approximately 3km from Sun-U College… I’m staying there during weekdays and returning home every Friday to spend my weekends with friends and family…

My key! ^^


Bedroom...


Dining table...


Living room...


View from the window...

Night view!

I checked-in to this hostel last Monday, and it was a total disaster for me… Allow me to begin the story… Monday, my orientation period ended at around 2pm, so I took the 3.30pm shuttle bus to my hostel… Before reaching the hostel, I dropped by at Mydin and shopped for some stuff that I needed… Then I proceeded to the hostel, entered my room… I clean and arranged my room after getting to know 2 of my housemates… Alvin, my roommate who is taking the same MUFY course as me, and Bryan, my unit mate, who stays in the room beside my room, he’s one year older than me…

Bryan was very friendly as he willing to bring me walk around and show me the facilities provided in the apartment, e.g. basketball court, swimming pool, cyber cafĂ©, mamak stall, and so on… After that, me and Bryan spent our evening swimming in the pool… The pool is really big, no kidding… After swimming, we went for dinner at mamak stall and chit chatted a lot about our backgrounds and personalities… After satisfying our hunger, we got back up to 16th floor, our unit, to get some rest as we were both very tired after exercising…

Alvin was about to sleep when I returned back to my room, the time was around 12am in the midnight… Without thinking much, I left all my stuffs included my KEY on the bed and grabbed my toothbrush headed to the washing room… Here, the devil approached me… When I came out from the toilet going back to my room after brushing my teeth, I found out that the door was locked! Great, I left my key INSIDE the room and I’m being locked outside… I knocked the door, hoping that Alvin would open the door for me, but there was no respond from him… Then I began to bang the door and shout his name… The same result was obtained, no answer from him… I bet he was sleeping like a dead man in the room… S H * T, I swore… I’ve no choice but to sleep in Bryan’s room for that night…

Well the next morning, I was awaked by the noise came out from the bathroom… Thank GOD I said to myself, Alvin was finally out to get a bath which means I can get into the room now! I went back to my room, trying to open the door… It was still locked! What is happening to this roommate I wondered… He needs to lock the whole room even just for a toilet trip? He was really trying to challenge my patience, and so I have no choice but to wait for him outside the bathroom…

Once he came out from the bathroom, he was shocked seeing me… I started shooting him and shouting at him for constantly locking the door for no reason… And, guess how he responded to me… He smiled and said to me, “why didn’t you call me up last night and I could have opened the door for you…” Hello, last night I almost break the door just to wake you up! Forget it, I was at fault too cause I forgot to bring the key with me…

Yes, that was my first day in the hostel, I’m now getting a bit more used to it already… Hopefully the same thing will not be repeated again in my whole life…

I just started my classes today, and I find MUFY is quite a relaxing course compared to other pre-u courses… I don’t see much prospect that MUFY would give me a lot of pressure or stress, but I do believe that my ‘adorable’ roommate and those ‘cool’ JPA scholars’ friends would contribute me tremendous amount of pressure… GOD, when are you free to help me?