Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another quite-nice-place to blog in Sun-U college… The Tun Hussien Onn Library! Just finished having lunch with Winnie and her course mates… Opps, sorry Wei Jen… Tuesday is one of the best weekdays for me, as I only have 2 classes in total for every Tuesday… I’m taking 4 classes in MUFY namely English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematic… Basically all my classes had already started, I’ve met all my lecturers and course mates who are going to spend the one whole semester with me… Lecturers are nice, but classes, it’s a bit imbalanced I should say… Let me explain what my ‘imbalanced’ means… Let’s start with the most ‘balanced’ class, my Chemistry class… There are 26 students all together, 13 are girls and another 13 are guys… Balanced… Then, my Mathematic class, total of 17 students, 11 girls and 6 guys… Still counted ok for me… Biology class, 28 students in total, with 24 girls and 4 guys… For your information, I’m the only chinese guy among the 4… 'lonely… I am so lonely……' Last but not least, English class… 12 students all together, quite a small class… 11 girls, and 1 guy… Yes, I’m the one and only guy there… For MUFY students July intake(guys only), kindly transfer to my english class and increase the population of guys here… My class is English A16, come quickly and save me!

Just to share something cute, today after my Maths class, when I was about to leave the classroom, one girl blocked my way… I stared at her… She’s a bit short, and she slowly craned up her head, looked at me, smiled and said: “Haha, my legs are numb…” I replied her with a smile… Although it was just an one-sentence-conversation, I felt nice still…