Friday, June 12, 2009

There is a reason why people say it is okay for girls to join National Service but guys who are chosen for NS are all unfortunate people… The reason is simply because in NS, they cut guys’ hair and not the girls’… Do you know how precious a guy’s hair is? I know, cause I used to have a long smooth hair that glistened in the sun, which made me looked attractive in the public… (I know, it’s too exaggerate, mind me ^^) Now, even that I’m bald, err, I mean short hair, I still love my hair very much, I wash it with ‘head and shoulders’ everyday! Cause I want it to grow fast, grow into my dream hairstyle, and for that, I’ll have to cultivate it well…

Let me show you how my dream hairstyle looks like…

Tadaa… How nice if I could have this hairstyle… Maybe I couldn’t have it with me, but it is possible to have it in a picture…

It would probably be like…



... ... ...



... ... ...



... ... ...



... ... ...



... ... ...



…this?

Yeah, I know I look cool, don’t have to give extra comments… =P

Was just trying to slake my desperation, no offense to all Final Fantasy fans, don’t bash me up alright! :D