Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another Tag! Did that happen to you?

Tagged by Winnie & Yan Yee…

Rules:
1. Answer the questions as honestly as possible.
2. Post this as "Did That Happen To You?"
3. Tag 10 friends.
4. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
5. Have Fun!!!

1. What do you do if you are in the bathroom with a beetle flying around?
Apply some soap on the palms and catch it, then torture it badly… Hehehe…(evil smirk)

2. What do you do if you hear a song you like playing on the radio when you are all alone in the room?
Sing it loud and dance along with the beat! (WJ, EJ & YZ… If you think you wanna sign me as your band singer, better do it fast!)

3. You want to speak to your crush badly. What is your pick up line?
Ermm, hey, you look familiar! I thought you were my friend… (Heeh, learned it from someone, but haven’t tried on anyone yet…)

4. What do you do if all your friends hate a particular band that you love?
I don’t have any favourite band… Seriously…

5. What do you do when you trip and fall in front of many people?
Get up and breeze away promptly?

6. You forgot to do your multiple-choice question homework
Multiple-choice questions, easy! Just simply circle la… ^^

7. You have bad breath and someone speaks to you. How do you react?
I always carry some sweets with me, so don’t have to worry about this…

8. You just finished gym and after a shower, you drop your underpants on the wet floor. What do you do?
Wear my pants without the underpants… It would be more comfortable! =)

9. What do you do if a personality quiz says that you have a lousy personality as your result?
I’ll tell the whole world that this personality quiz has errors… Don’t do it!

10. Your friend gave you the worst gift you have ever received and asks: Do you like it? How do you react?
Owh great, I like it very much, thank you!

11. (Continued from question 10) What are you really thinking secretly inside?
Wait until your birthday comes… Hahaha…

12. A hot guy/girl keeps looking at you while you are on the bus. What are you secretly thinking inside?
Yeah, it’s free of charge looking at me, take your time… =P

Can I break rule number 3? None to tag since everyone I know has done this tag… :(