Tuesday, August 31, 2010

RepoMen

Organs damaged or organs failure? No worries, we can always apply for perfected artificial organs… Just make sure you are financially fit for the expensive mechanical organs created by The Union…

Jarvik Heart, Haemoglobin filter max 2, ORTHO n 24, NEPHRO-LUX 2650, AD Dynamics Bionic Arm……

Any organ that you would like to replace for an artificial ones? Just name it… The Union has them all… To check out more artiforg products, visit www.theunioncares.com...

Crap… The world would be disastrous if artiforgs are real… Repo men would be all around killing client who can’t afford the bill of their organs… Pathetic much…

Anyway, if someone is willing to pay for my bill, I don’t mind having the new M.5 neural net… Living in my own sweet dream with the one i love… A happy, stress-less, calm and serene life…… It is true that dreams are always better than reality… But forget it… Dreams are just fake! They are only real when we made them come true… I rather experience the though processes in opting my own desired life than having M.5

Oh well, it’s alright if you don’t understand a word I said… Just go and watch Repo Men 2010, ending is a bit off, but wholly, it is a nice show indeed…

By the way, Happy Merdeka to all Malaysian! Enjoy celebrating the 53rd birthday of our country and I’ll only enjoy this lovely holiday =)