Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Relieved, the final Bio topic test had just over… It’s time for a break now… Not gonna think about the upcoming presentation, trials and FINALS… Just want to take a good rest at least for today… Guess that I’ve got activity on tonight, a must do activity after every major tests… I should send my condolence in advance to the victim first, this makes me feel much better later in the night…

Well, talk about some interesting stuffs that happened to me these days? Hmm, I like yellow… Bright yellow… Am wearing a yellow shirt right now, carrying a green bag and my red bottle is just in front… Traffic light much right? Exactly! Dressing like a clown makes me feel good, it just brightens my day…

I'm sick of studying, I am stress, under pressure, but just don’t know why I don’t feel like studying… I sat for the 15% practical test yesterday morning without revising even a wee bit… Lucky I wasn’t panic, hope that it was well done… Study seems useless for me, was studying Bio until 2am last night, nice to hear but throughout the whole night, I spent most time staring at my phone, hoping to receive someone’s message… Believe me, nothing enter my brain last night… But at least I find myself more like a human in this semester, last sem, sad to say, I seriously was a study machine which operates from morning till midnight… How pathetic…

I just love this sem, love it so much until I wish Pn. Norli (the director) can extent this semester till the end of the year… I bet none will against me, cause everyone enjoys Mufy… ^^ Right? Seriously I’ll miss everyone in the college so much after leaving Sunway… Guess that the best thing to do in these last few weeks is to appreciate… Appreciate every single moment…

Dang, I’m hungry… Probably because I've vomited too much of bio evolution stuffs just now… Now that I can forget all those evolve thingy, please don’t remind me of my finals… Ok, time for dinner… Ciao!

P/s: Last Friday night was the best night ever… =) explains everything…