Sunday, May 9, 2010

“It would be extremely regrettable to lose someone you love, or the one who loves you…”


Quoted this line from a friend, and I kind of agree with the statement…

But what if the one that you love, loves you too? Wouldn’t it be double the dose of extreme regret if you lose him/her?

Losing someone is never fun, neither is fun losing own mind…

My mind is quite saturated with thoughts these days, maybe pointless thoughts… I don’t know… What I know is that I need to dispose all these thoughts and make space for the upcoming finals…

It’s time to be back myself, the nerdy library boy… Even how hard I find to transform back to myself, I need to…




-Me and Siew Mei, my ex-colleague-

Just being random, I miss working in Jerneh, and I think short hair suits me better… =) Will go for a hair cut soon…



Not to forget,

Happy Mothers’ Day!

Ur my best Mum in the world, love you mama!