Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Ang mo" boy friend...

“Ang mo” only likes ugly Asians? I doubt it, maybe it is only true here in Malaysia or even in Singapore… Can’t deny that we always see ugly Asian holding hands with super hot “Ang mo”… No offense but seriously it seems like “Ang mo” are always interested with those “chubby” type of Asian girls (which we labeled them as ugly Asians)…

My sister has an “Ang mo” boy friend there in Russia, this is the reason why I don’t support ‘Ang mo with ugly Asian theory’… My sis, she’s no ugly Asian! Definitely not! She’s pretty with her long straight hair, gosh, talking about her, I started to miss her... Of course she’s pretty not only because of her hair, I’m sure people who know her would agree with me…

According to sis, her boy friend is tall, and very sweet… Sorry for not knowing much about him, but if given a chance, I’d like to meet him and talk to him! I’m sure mum knows better than me about him, if not, she won’t approve you going out with him… Anyway, just want to say that you both look sweet together, sincerely hope that he is the right guy for you… Enjoy your life there with him, create memories, loads of them!



Take care sis, see you in less than two months time… Miss ya!