Friday, October 23, 2009

Stress no more...

Ahhh, feel so relieve… Finally the most hectic week in the whole semester has just passed… Yes, I had my trials and topic tests all in this week… Here’s a summary of my exam timetable…

Monday – Bio topical test 4
Wednesday – Computer Science programming practical test
Thursday – English trial exam & Maths trial exam
Friday – Chemistry trial exam

Basically I had exam almost every day in this week except on Tuesday… But it is all not important anymore, I’m done with this crazy week… Although it was suppose to be a super hectic week for me, I should confine myself in the library and study for as long as I could, but this was not the case… Many unexpected stuffs which are not suppose to happen to me, happened to me in this week…

On Monday, after having my bio test, of course I still need to go for classes until 4pm, college life is never easy… Then, after my class ended, friend was asking me to go for basketball since he brought ball with him that day… Thinking that basketball might help me to release some stress, I went to play with them… I ended the basketball session with 4 blisters on my feet… It hurt a lot seriously… Can’t even walk properly after that… Haih, this is the effect of playing basketball with bare foot…

Then on Tuesday, hmmm, I studied in the library until 8pm, then took bus and went back to hostel… While I was buying my dinner near the hostel, my housemate called me saying that Chiew (another housemate) is trapped inside the bathroom… This is pathetic, the bathroom is as small as a regular cupboard, you can imagine how ‘nice’ being trapped in there… I couldn’t do anything cause I’ve already left college, if not I could get the key from the hostel management in the college… He was trapped in there for about 20 minutes, when I reached home, I went for the rescue of my poor housemate… Surprisingly, I got to open the door after trying for a few minutes, I didn’t know that I’m good in this… Maybe it was by sheer luck… Haha… Then disaster came, my old “friend” came visit me… I don’t wish to talk about him here, my head started to feel pain even when I think about him… Er, not exactly ‘him’, half a ‘him’…

Wednesday, I did the stupidest thing in my life! I slept in the bus not knowing that the bus had already reached my hostel for quite a while… The bus driver was kind enough to wait for me to realize… He didn’t even wake me up… It was so embarrassing… Haih, what to do? When stress overrules…

Thursday, thank God nothing stupid happened to me, just trials and study… I met this Korean girl in the computer lab and this was what happened…
Teacher: Which country are you from? Korea or Vietnam?
Korean: I’m from China…
Hahaha, it was funny, okay, maybe for me only… She looked so innocent when she said she that…

Friday… Yes, bye bye to all the trials… No more exams until finals come… Anyway, it’s just a week from finals from now… Went to Sunway Pyramid with friends after Chemistry trial… Had lunch there and here I am now, home sweet home…

Notice my this whole week was so unusual? It was indeed a cool week compared to those boring days… Not gonna study anything for today, I need a break seriously… Haha…

p/s to somebody on earth:-
The way you talk just pissed me off, study me first before you ever make any inane remarks… Don’t wish that anyone will respect you with your this sickening attitude…

Ahh, much better now… Since next week I’ve got no major exams, I think I should give all my luck to you… ^^ Do your best in your finals, I’m sure you can… And don’t forget to return me back those luck after your exams, it’s my turn after you… ^^






Miss you guys so much… Haih, just being random…