Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The more you expect, the greater the disappointment that you might get… I completely understand this phrase… Shouldn’t expect anything next time, I can’t help myself for being careless… Maybe I’m born to be like this… I hate my carelessness…

By the way, just in case that you don’t know about it… Today is Face Your Fears Day! For every person, we will surely have a little nagging voice in the back of our thoughts that discourage us, quiet us, and keep us from doing something radical in our lives… Today is the day for us to challenge and shout back to the nagging voice, “Please, at least not today…” I hereby wishing everyone to have a nice day and hopefully I can get rid of whatever that is pulling me from scoring in my coming computer science test later… I’ve worked very hard for it and please, my carelessness, not today alright? So, Good luck to me!


Happy Face Your Fears Day…