Monday, October 5, 2009

I’m sick and tired, just want to give up of everything… Got back my computer science 2nd topic test result just a few minutes ago… I got only 64 marks… Just because of me misinterpreted one question, and that question caused me to lose 20 marks… I didn’t sit for my 1st topical test, which means my 1st topical test will be prorated according to my second topic test’s result… Just because of my stupidity, I’ve got myself two 64 marks… I’m dead… Feel like crying out loud so much now, I’ve lost my entire mood for today… I know life is not just all about studies, but I just can’t help myself… Maybe I’m not born to be like a geek, no matter how hard I study also, many unexpected things would happened… Thought of getting at least 90 marks for this test, but, didn’t know that one super careless mistake can kill me… Wednesday is coming, should be thankful also cause I got my result today and not on Wednesday… If not, I think I’ll fail all my tests on Wednesday… At least now still I got some time to recover back my mood…

Every effort allocates adequate sweet food?
Yes, maybe it is true about this saying…
I’m waiting patiently for my sweet food to ripen then…
But for this moment, I just feel like crying, my heart is extremely pain…