Friday, October 2, 2009

Consequences...

I can always anticipate the prospective consequences that I will be facing in everything I do…
But something miserable just happened, I failed to expect the consequence of studying too much… Not studying enough of course will lead to a set of terrible results… However, studying too much?










This is what I get in return…

Yes, I’ve got white hair… My first piece of white hair, never in my life a white hair exists on my head before…
Dad jus helped me to pluck it out… I’m becoming old…
People said if you were to pluck out a white hair, then another 3 more will grow in return…
Yeah, soon I’ll be like an old man… Call me uncle yb then…
Guess I should spend some time to relax my mind in this weekend… No, impossible, English assessment and Chemistry topic test are on next week… I got no time to even think about relaxing…


Stress,
stress, stress……