Friday, June 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED SIS…
Come to think about it, this year was the first year that I’m not celebrating birthday with her… She’s now so far away, so far away from home… But soon, few more days later, she’ll be back… I’ve got endless stories to tell her, can’t wait to share with her about my NS life, my working life, my recipe of baking cheesecake… and the list goes on… I’m sure she has more to share with me… One month is definitely not enough for me to spend with my sis, but unfortunately she only has one month of holiday…

Back to the title, to my 20-year-old beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, charming, elegant, attractive, young, smart, cute, and sweet sister, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish you all the best in your life and may all your wishes come true… Most importantly, take care of yourself well on the way home, wear mask if possible… Come back home in peace alright? We are waiting for you here… ^^