Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back to work...

BYE BYE, BORING LIFE!
I got this message yesterday from my ‘EX’ manager…

‘Guy, can you come back to work on June? We need u urgently! Please reply ASAP!’
Without much hesitation I replied…
‘Yes, I can start working anytime from now, so can I come on next Monday?’

Then, my phone rang, it was manager…
Manager : Why didn’t you tell me that you’re out from NS?
Me : Opps, I thought of taking a break before I start my college life.
Manager : Can you come to work tomorrow? Are you free? I want to fully utilize you!
Me : You sound scary, but I can start working tomorrow!
Manager : Are you sure? U don’t want to rest more? Great then, I’ve got too much of work I need you to help.
Me : Sure, then I’ll report myself to the human resource department tomorrow at 8.30a.m.
Manager : Thank you Yeong, see you tomorrow then, bye.

I never had such feeling before… I feel so important to a person, or maybe I should say to a great insurance company… Is my presence really that important for them? I wondered… Words like, ‘we need you urgently’ and ‘I want to fully utilize you’ seriously lit my face up with a smile… I’ve decided, to work with all efforts, to work real hard for this company, and never give up for some petty problems…

-Back to my working place-


I used to work here as a temporary staff for two months after SPM… And it’s quite unbelievable that they still remember me after I left, I was just a temp staff after all… Yes, the world is like this, when you treat people nice, they’ll do the same thing to you and vice versa… So, respect people first if you want to earn their respects… ^^