Saturday, June 19, 2010

I experienced holidays… The real I-meant-it holidays… Was overwhelmed by the non-stop daily activities even since the minute I handed up my last exam paper… Exhausted, but enjoyed definitely! Am packing stuffs for Penang trip tomorrow… Seriously have to fully utilize my holidays before results are out…

I think a lot, think a lot about myself especially during holidays when there is no Chemistry or Bio for me to think about… “Do not dwell in the past, we should move on in our life…” People always say that, but the past, they remained there as our past… We can do nothing to erase them, we can at most regret… Regret and promise ourselves not to repeat the past anymore… I am doing it now, am regretting and thinking how it would be without certain part of my past… But still, what’s more important is that I have to do everything correctly, appreciate everything and treat my life seriously from now on… I won’t want to regret and hope for erasing any part of my past anymore, and I don’t want you to regret either… You are the first who treats me so differently, I don’t care if I’m your first or not… I only know that if I do not appreciate, I would end up regretting again… Regret not because I wanted to erase the past, but regret because not appreciating enough… One more thing I would like you to understand… There is no point for me to pay any attention to the people from my past, because there is always a reason why they are not in my future… Trust me, the past is no more important for me, what’s more important now is the future…

Weird post huh? Just to express this sudden thought of mine… Done! Should be getting busy with my holidays again… Have fun everyone!