Saturday, December 19, 2009

To say that my dad forced me to learn insurance, NO, I wouldn’t say that! It was all my will to get to know more about this field… Went for some AIA functions with my dad before this, and found out that insurance is indeed a profitable business… But still, insurance was a stranger to me by that time, all I know about insurance was that it pays money to us when we died… So, to please my interest towards insurance, I took the challenge… I went for classes, asked dad to arrange exam for me, and studied quite hard for the exam… This is what I get in return…


Haha, a C which means ‘ngam ngam’ passed! Well, it is definitely better than fail right, after all, this exam cost me 80 bucks (dad paid for it anyway), can’t simply fail it… My holiday officially starts now, no more studies, no nothing, just enjoy for the last 2 weeks… You might laugh at me as I wasted half of my holiday studying insurance which has nothing to do with my future career, but I never regretted taking insurance exam cause I’m now authoritatively an AIA insurance agent! Anyone needs insurance? I’m selling it online here, haha… Mari-mari, be my first customer!

Not gonna stop here, I’m attending insurance classes for further knowledge about it! Haha, anyone is interested to insurance? Do not hesitate to approach me cause now I can really vouch for a number of its good! Insurance rocks!