Sunday, December 27, 2009

Date: 24th Dec 09 ----- Venue: Ian’s grandparents’ house, JB

I met some new friends there, Coffee, Coco, Chloe, Cappu, Chino and another five unnamed puppies… Coffee doesn’t like me at first, but not after I fed him some chicken’s skin and bones… He’s my friend now… Coco and Chloe are great mothers, they are the mothers of seven puppies… Cappu and Chino always ‘fight’ against each other, that’s how they interact I guess… And the five small little puppies, they are seriously cute…

Date: 25th Dec 09 ----- Venue: Singapore

Blessed Christmas! Went to Singapore early in the morning with Ian… Got up at 6am and headed to custom to enter Singapore… Met up with Vivian, and we celebrated our best Christmas there in Singapore…

Here are some places we had visited...

Harbour Front Centre


Too bad most of the nice pictures are with Vivian now, I only have some semi-nice ones here…



Merlion


It was drizzling there when we visited, but still, we had loads of fun there not bothered by the rain at all… Must not forget to thank the China aunty too for helping us to get some group photos… ^^ 谢谢啦!



Orchard Road


According to the paper, this year’s decoration in orchard road is the best one ever in the past 10 years… It was seriously nice, but we didn’t complete the whole Orchard Road due to the extreme tiredness and also the flow of people there…



Owh ya, Ian’s brother (Sean), joined us around 6pm in Orchard Road, but he kept complaining that he can hardly walk anymore… Haha…



Of course we did visited some other places like Bugis Street and City Hall, but again, as I said, most of the photos are with Vivian, they are all in her sony touch screen digital camera… Awesome camera!






For me I think the most important part of this Christmas celebration in Singapore is not about what places we visited… Cause I visit Singapore almost every year, those places are not stranger to me at all… What matters are the memories we created there… Ian, Vivian, and Sean… Thanks to every one of you I got to enjoy myself to the max there in Singapore… Can never forget this momentous Christmas I had, especially the coconut hairstyle designed by Vivian on me… And the cashier who never dare to look at me even for a second… And of course Vivian’s super scary ‘cute’ laughter……



The next time when we get to meet together again, I guess it would be another one year’s time? Make it shorter maybe, 6 months? Haha, we all have our own busy life to manage with… So, all the best there in Singapore, Ian… Same to you Vivian, take care… ^^