Monday, November 30, 2009

Vroom… vrroom… vrrrooom…… I could still dimly hear the engine sound of the grass cutter… Can’t blame me, I was cutting grass for the past 3 days while everyone was enjoying their 3 days of holiday plus weekends… My back still needs ‘Salonpas’ to relieve pain from muscle ache, arms could hardly raise up, hands tremble when I carry things, skin was burnt by the hot sun…… Just merely 3 days working in the Teak estate owned by my dad and my uncle, I’m already half dead, overwhelmed by the extreme tiredness… What to do, I was a library boy before this, couldn’t stand this high endurance job… I went down to Johor with dad for a week, actually dad wanted to clean up his Teak estate in Kota Tinggi which he has pay no attention to it for the past few years… As a result, the estate was covered with super weeds and plenty of wild plants… Our mission was to destroy all the wild plants and save the Teak plants… It sounds easy but after 3 days of hard work, we only managed to clean up roughly 1/6 of the whole estate…

Look at my costume, from top, NS cap, NS baju kelas, NS seluar kelas, and the best one is NS kasut kelas… Whole set of NS costume… Hmmm, it made me recalled back those times back in NS…

The newly bought grass cutter… Cost around 300 bucks, made in China…

Grass cutter in the house yo!

Look at the parang knife, imagine I was holding it for the past 3 days… I’m qualified enough to enter ‘黑社会’I suppose…

Here’s my super daddy according to sis, no doubt, he is superb… His energy and staying power is way beyond mine…

Before and after… *Sense of satisfaction*

My holiday was exhilarating so far, Langkawi trip is coming up next… After all this holiday is much more exciting than what I expected!