Monday, November 9, 2009

Finally, I’ve got some space to breathe…

Did I just say breathe? Few hours before I need to know that breathing is an involuntary response whereby the chemoreceptors in the aortid and carotid body send nerve impulses to the cardiac respiratory centre in the medulla of the brain causing external intercostal muscle and diaphragm to contract therefore increasing the volume of thoracic cavity and draw in air to the lungs through inhalation, then when the stretch receptors in the wall of bronchioles detect the expansion of lungs, they will send nerve impulses to inhibit chemoreceptors from sending nerve impulses to the brain for 3 seconds and exhalation occurs passively… bla bla bla…

But now, all I know is every single breath of mine is the breath of joy, no more library-ing, at least for these two months… Got to play hard, and live like I’m dying for this precious sem break…

I seriously need a break, so sick and tired…

Guess what? I have an awesome plan for tonight… =)