Monday, August 31, 2009

College life made me no more a stranger to fatigue… I’m tired, not physically, but mentally… Tired of the non-stop exams, wanted to jus give up for a few times but I know I can’t… It would be a waste definitely if I were to give up when I’ve gone so far until today… But still, we need to rest, cause, 休息是为了走更长远的路... And for today, I fully utilized my beautiful Sunday by sleeping for the whole day… I’ll show you my “sleeping time balance sheet”… I slept from last night 2am – 9.30am this morning… That was 7 and half hours of sleep, then had my breakfast until 10am… After that, continued to sleep from 10am to 12am… Another 2 hours… After that, did some revising and had my lunch… At 4.30pm, I felt sleepy again, so I dozed off at 4.30pm until 7.30pm… Which equals to an additional of 3 hours of sleep… So, my total sleeping time for the day is 7.5+2+3=12.5 (hours)… More than half a day I’ve wasted on sleeping… How useless am I… And what even worse is, I’m feeling sleepy again, I think I need to sleep again… But before that…

Happy National Day… Happy 52nd birthday to Malaysia… I’m not that kind of first class patriotic citizen, but I do love national day because it’s a holiday for me! New patriotic song for the year 2009, ‘Satu Malaysia’ by AMP all-stars, I find it quite nice, I even put the song into my hand phone! Check it out yourself!