Wednesday, July 22, 2009

“Seconds, hours, so many days; you know what you want, but how long can you wait? Every moment last forever; when you’ve feel you lost your way……” No Boundaries by Kris Allen is no longer my favorite song after I set it as my alarm signal…

Got up reluctantly from my bed, off the alarm and went to the bathroom continued washing the clothes that I washed half way yesterday night… After everything is done, I took my bath, brushed my teeth, had my breakfast and headed to Sun-U College by bus…
I have Chemistry class at 9.30a.m and I reached college at around 8.30 in the morning… Being unaware of what is going to happen next in the Chemistry class, I wasted the one whole hour checking mails and reading blogs in the library…

Went to the Chemistry class ‘happily’ when the time comes… First thing when the teacher came in, she said, “I want to see only writing instruments and a calculator on each table, keep all the reference books away and your weekly test is going to start soon…” Great, this is interesting, I thought the test would be on Friday and now I get to sit for it earlier… Feel like killing myself for not doing anything on the past one hour… Not my fault actually as the teacher never mention earlier that we are going to sit for a test today…

So, the predictable result of mine came out… I got 0… Yes, 0%, 0 marks… ZERO… Haha... I hate Chemistry, hate it so much… And this weekly test contributes approximately 1.6 percents to my overall result… This is sad, in order to get into Monash University, I’ve to get a total marks of 90% above, now that I’ve lost 1.6 marks and I can only get a maximum of 98.4 marks for my overall Chemistry exams… It is impossible for me to pass the requirement, definitely… Cause this is just the starting and I’m already performing so badly… Well, what can I say? Just work hard for the next test, and pray hard to GOD!

Should really stop depressing, cause later I’m going for a movie! Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince… I’m watching it for FREE as someone is giving me free ticket!
So people, envy me!